Win 500 cash
A special thanks to our sponsor:
Contest Name: $500 A Day Giveaway (the “Contest”)
Station(s): Iliad Media Group, 5660 Franklin Rd., Suite 200, Nampa, Idaho, 83687. KSRV (BOB FM), KZMG (MY 102.7), KQBL (101.9 The Bull), KKOO (Kool FM), KWYD (Wild 101), and KQBL-HD2 (I-Rock).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING. Open to legal US residents of Idaho, who are 18 years of age or older. Void outside Stations’ Designated Market Area (DMA) as defined by Nielsen and where prohibited. Do not enter this contest if you are not located in the United States at the time of entry.
Iliad Media Group (the “Company”) will conduct its contests substantially as described in these contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned by the Company, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above or for a list of participating stations, please visit the offices of this Station during normal business hours.
The Contest is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Impact Radio Group privacy practices. The Contest sponsor(s), promotional partners and administrators is herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
1. Description of Contest/Participation
A. Dates of $500 A Day Giveaway: The contest is scheduled to begin at approximately 7:20am MDT on 09/12/2022 and ends at approximately 5:20pm MDT on 11/04/2022 (the “Contest Period”) on KSRV (BOB FM), KZMG (MY 102.7), KQBL (101.9 The Bull), KWYD (Wild 101). The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
B. How To Enter – Listeners will be given a text keyword at the following approximate times Monday through Friday of each contesting week: approximately 7:20am, 8:20am, 9:20am, 12:20pm, 2:20pm and 5:20pm. Listeners will then text each unique keyword to the short-code 68719 to be entered to win each weekday of the contest, beginning 09/12/2022. Every Keyword texted per person counts as one entry. Maximum of one text entry per person, per keyword. Submitting more than one entry per person will invalidate all entries by that contestant. Standard text and data rates apply.
Please see Eligibility and Limitations (below). Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the telephone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Company is not responsible for lost, misdirected, late or incomplete entries. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Should multiple users of the same mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned a mobile phone number by a mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning mobile phone numbers. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the Company for text entries. When applicable the Company’s text database system will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on the deadline for qualification to be deemed valid. All Entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned.
D. How To Play: Listeners will be given a text keyword at the following approximate times Monday through Friday of each contesting week: approximately 7:20am, 8:20am, 9:20am, 12:20pm, 2:20pm and 5:20pm. Listeners will then text each unique keyword to the short-code 68719 to be entered to win each weekday of the contest, beginning 09/12/2022. The Company will then use an automated system to randomly select a winner from the weekly entries. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. No more prizes other than the stated prize(s) below will be awarded. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mobile phone number, and/or mailing address. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or potential winner. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. Furthermore, eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of the judges will be final. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official rules; (b) as between you and the Station, that the decisions of the Station is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you not comply with the rules, then the eligible winner will be disqualified. The Station, in its sole discretion reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time. Contestant may only win once during a 30 day period.
Maximum of five (40) prizes awarded: In the event a winning entry is submitted by an eligible contestant, the corresponding contestant who submitted the winning entry will be eligible to claim the prize, subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules.
A. The $500 A Day Giveaway Contest Prize is $500 presented in gift card form, or different monetary valuations to equal $500. One winner will win $500 each weekday during the contest, over nine weeks. The total $20,000 prize value is an aggregate total dispersed across six stations for eight weeks: KSRV (BOB FM), KZMG (MY 102.7), KQBL (101.9 The Bull), KWYD (Wild 101).
All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. All income, federal, state and local taxes are the prize winner’s sole responsibility. All prize awards are non-transferable and no prize substitution allowed, except at Administrator’s sole discretion as provided herein. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize winners must accept delivery of prize within 30 days, or as otherwise instructed by Station. Failure of the winner to take possession within such time will result in disqualification. Winner must provide a valid driver’s license, or other Idaho State Identification to claim the prize. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the responsibility of each winner. Station reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of the winner including but not limited to all federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) of each Prize is the winner’s sole responsibility. Other restrictions may apply. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
Each prize winner will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release, and present a valid driver’s license, or other Idaho State identification before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestants will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Total ARV of all available prizes: $20,000.00
Conditions and restrictions may apply. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except at Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. No substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Company. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Company reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Certain prizes are date specific (e.g. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, the winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative grand prize winner. Certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Location of seats and tickets are at the Company’s sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner or his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
Prize Conditions and Restrictions: The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions and specified herein. Winner and guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc.). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Station will have no further obligation to winner.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award as determined by the Company. No one under the age of eighteen (18) will be permitted to enter a contest under any circumstances. Participants and winners must reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (DMA) as defined by Nielsen. Commonly the DMA represents a radio station’s total listening market audience in a geographic area. The $500 a Day Giveaway Contest Prize is defined as a Major contest. Major contests feature an individual prize of $200 or more and can have no more than one (1) winner per household during any contest period. For major contests, there will be a specific contest period defined. Minor contests feature an individual prize value of $199 or less, and can have no more than one winner per household over a 30-day period. A winner may win one (1) major contest, and one (1) minor contest in a 30 day period, but cannot win more than one (1) minor prize within 30 days of each other. A winner cannot win more than one (1) major contest in any contest period.
Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry prize per household for the Contest for any ninety (90) day period. A representative of Iliad Media Group will attempt to contact a random contestant at the conclusion of each’s day contest. If the contestant doesn’t answer their phone, or does not receive the phone call for any reason, the company will choose another contestant. The first contestant is not entitled to a prize if another contestant is chosen. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the station’s website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. The potential prize winner may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and prize acceptance agreement (“Prize Acceptance Release of Liability and Publicity Release”) within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address or mobile phone number in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. The potential prize winner’s failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Employees of the Company, the Station, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws”, or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
5. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may use such information for marketing purposes, and may include the names of winners in a publicly available winners’ list. On occasion participant may have the opportunity to opt-in with carefully selected third parties such as the promotional partners, who may offer you products and services of interest with your expressed consent. In the event that participant has agreed to any available opt in opportunities provided from a third party, that may or may not be associated with this Contest, participant understands and acknowledges that information (including participant’s personally identifiable information) provided will be collected independently by Impact Radio Group (the Company) and the third party providing the opt in opportunity and individually be used by both companies subject to the terms of their respective privacy policies. Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Contest, and consent to opt-in will not improve your chances of winning.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. Participants authorize the Company to publish the photographs taken of participant, and name for use in Company printed publications, website, social media, and billboards. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to the Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor’s “discretion” and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor’s “sole and unfettered discretion.” Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
9. Miscellaneous. Void outside the Designated Market Area and where prohibited unless otherwise determined by the Company. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winner, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
11. Winners list: for a copy of Official Rules or a list of prize winner(s), send a self addressed, stamped envelope to: $500 A Day Giveaway Contest, c/o Iliad Media Group, 5660 Franklin Rd., Suite 200, Nampa, Idaho, 83687. Please specify which you are requesting. Requests must be received by 11/03/2022.
12. Contest Sponsor/Administrator: This contest is operated by Impact Radio Group, 5660 Franklin Rd., Suite 200, Nampa, ID, 83687.